Saturday, March 21, 2009

My last holiday




I have got my last holiday when my daughter visited me in Sydney. We haven't seen each other for one year and I was very excited  before her visit.  I was waiting at the airport with flowers looking for my daughter to come out of the arrival terminal.  Of course we were both crying when we finally met. 

Every day we were visiting different part of Sydney.  We visited every interesting place from Bondi Beach to Wollongong. We have lived in Nelson Bay for last three weeks of her stay in Australia. We were using sunny weather to the maximum; going to the beach and swimming in wonderful ocean, walking in the forest and of course talking, talking and talking. 
We enjoyed time spent together!!!
Time passed very quickly. When her airplane departed Sydney I got sms from her:

"I will always love you Mum".

2 comments:

  1. that is so beautiful words from a daughter to a mum ... your daughter is beautiful and is likes you ... i also talk talk talk everytime i see my mum back to Peru and on the airport is an ocean of tears i cant wait to see my mum !!!

    ReplyDelete